|Association Website Design
|As part of your management services agreement with KPM Management, we can set up and maintain a community website for your association. The residents of our managed communities find that having a website available to them is an indispensable commodity. If you currently have a website with another management company, and you own your domain name, we can easily redirect the domain from your old website to one we have created for you. If you do not own your domain name, or if you do not have a website, not to worry. We can create a custom web address for your association and point it toward your brand new website. All of our websites are integrated with our office servers and software platforms, thereby allowing residents access to the most current personal account information.
A very basic example of a website design that we offer.
We offer an array of services on our websites. Below are just a few of the things you can look forward to utilizing.
• User profiles for each registered resident, containing personal account information such as account balances and open deed restriction violations.
• An online assessment payment system, available through our internet-based processing service provider, along with a variety of options for making payments and information pertaining to financial options available to residents.
• A database of the community's governing documents, where residents can look up the community bylaws, deed restrictions, and other public record information.
• A database of forms necessary for residents' use in architectural changes, recreational passes, rentals, etc.
• An address book of all of the registered residents of the community, making it possible for your residents to communicate with one another and learn about their neighbors.
• An events calendar, which is especially valuable for organizing rentals of your clubhouse or other amenities as it will allow residents to see if and when dates are available.
• Information pertaining to community amenities, including hours of operations and access information.
• General information pertaining to your Board and Committee organizations, including items such as meeting minutes and other action items.
• Interactive forms to report deed restriction or architectural violations without revealing personal information
• The capability to send out e-mail blasts to all registered residents, designed to propagate pertinent community information and notices almost instantly.
For more information, please review the demonstration website. The demo site is hosted on a separate server, so you will need to press Back on your browser window to return to this website.
Please note: KPM Management will be implementing updated website designs to utilize the Wordpress platform and therefore provide even more online services to the owners of our managed communities. Sites are scheduled to come online during the first quarter of 2019.
5757 Flewellen Oaks Lane, Suite 404
Fulshear, Texas 77441