Information Requests

Requests for property verification, payoffs and Statements of Account:

We are pleased to announce we have recently added an exciting new system called ReadyRESALE (RR2) to our website where you can now place an online order for resale certificates, lender/questionnaires, and other community-related documentation.

Please click on the following link to create your ReadyRESALE account and begin your document order:

To create a new account, press the “Sign Up Here” button. While filling out the necessary information, make sure to put the property information, not the owner’s mailing address, regardless of if they differ or not. Also, if you own several properties, you must create an account for each property to access their respective documents and packages.

Once you have created your account and successfully signed in, type in the property address associated with your document order. Select which documents and or packages you would like to purchase on the ordering page and add them to your shopping cart. Continue on to the next step in the process and reach the payment screen. You will receive an order confirmation once your document order has been processed.

If you need any assistance with choosing the correct documents or any questions about the property, please contact our office at [email protected] or 281-685-3090.

If you need any assistance with placing your order or have any technical questions, please contact [email protected].


If in writing to our office: Once we have received your request, we will provide to you an Owner of Record Information Form. If you are requesting a transfer, refinance, or resale certificate, the form will need to be filled out and returned to our office along with a copy of the HUD/Settlement Statement. Please note that the Owner of Record Information Form does not replace the HUD or Settlement Statement.

Assessment dues should be made payable to the Association, and may be mailed, dropped off at our office, or paid online.

Payments for transfer, refinance, or resale certificates may be made by check and must be made payable to KPM Management.

To request verification or payoff information, please contact our accounting department by use of the following methods.

(Association Name)
c/o KPM Management
PO Box 6333
Katy, TX 77491